Monday, December 05, 2005

Tree is up!

Here's a sneak preview. I will probably be adding more so it's not quite complete yet, but I did want to post a pic so far. You can see one of the ornaments that I made in the upper left, I made 10 of them using glass microscope slides. To see them all go to Two Peas. Tomorrow I will finish all the decoration and take more pics of it all. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

And I'm happy to say that I can cross four things of my Get Serious list from yesterday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The sneak is beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Hee hee.. the tree as a peak looks great & the ornaments--- fabulous darling!!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee.. the tree as a peak looks great & the ornaments--- fabulous darling!!

Francine said...

ha ha Denise! twice as nice huh? lol