Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Great Mail Day!

Yesterday I got a wonderful envelope of scrap goodies from my Secret Santa on the About Scrapping Forum. What a great surprise that was! I wasn't expecting anything this big until later, the game is going on for a few weeks and so far it's all been just small treats. Anyway take a look at what I got, everything was totally me!

Whoever she is she knows my taste very well. Oh I forgot, there was one more thing that's not in the photo, the walnut ink distress embossing powder from Tim Holtz and Ranger! I have been jonesing to try those since they came out! Now as I keep telling myself everytime I get new goodies "I really need to get scrapping and use this stuff!"

I have so many more supplies than I had a year ago, I don't have room for it all! In fact Lucas called earlier from the supermarket to ask if he should buy me some more storage containers. I said yes of course. Like I said before he's the world's best husband.

I just cleaned off my scrap desk and now I will finish that layout I started. I just have to do the journaling block now and put it all together. It WILL get done tonight!

No comments: