Sunday, November 27, 2005

Not at all motivated

to do anything scrappy. :(( Now that I have all the time in the world I seem to be in a rut. I have had all these ideas floating around in my head for weeks now, but nothing! Maybe that's the problem? I am just overwhelmed with ideas? I did do an altered pringles can last night, to keep my rulers in. I was inspired by my friend Shakira. What else? Oh yeah I did an altered altoid tin for a forum friend for the Pay it Forward (PIF) game. That turned out cute. I hope she likes it. I will take photos of them today and post, it's about time I put some visuals on here.

Time for the weather: it's snowing!! We had our first snowfall on the 24th, and it has been snowing most of today. It's not sticking though, but I bet all the Lyonnais are panicking right now. I find it so funny that I am less worried about snow than they are and I am from the West Indies! Got to thank my three "wonderful" winters in Massachusetts for that. I was snowed and had to shovel my car out more times than I care to remember!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let's hope we both get motivated soon :)