Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Christmas

is almost upon us. 1 month and 3 days left. That means it's time to panic! LOL I barely have any kind of list farless being anywhere near to having presents bought or wrapped. But I just finished making some christmas cards. I have 10 complete. Maybe this will be the year I actually send cards out to my friends and family instead of just thinking about it? :)

Since we'll be travelling home I at least don't have to worry too much about getting stuff prepared, although I still want to bake black cake for my in-laws and friends in France. I guess I should buy the fruits and wine and soak them for at least a couple weeks. Sounds like a good project for tomorrow. Of course it's gonna be cold as dog nose but I guess I better get used to that!

No comments: