Monday, November 21, 2005

It's official

Winter is here :( Over the last few dyas the temperatures have dropped drastically, I can no longer fool myself it is now winter! The sky is grey and misty and I have to wear several layers even indoors. The windows in our apartment are really bad, and we don't have a very good heater so it's hibernation time for me. :)

My desk is right next to one of these windows which makes it hard for me to get anything done during the day. I think I will make some heavy drapes to help block out the cold, else I'll have to wear gloves inside! This is the time of year when I drink copius amounts of tea and hot chocolate and spend lots of time snuggled on the couch with a book and the cat. I have no desire to leave the house whatsoever. Well I do need to go pick up a parcel at the post office, that's motivation enough!

No comments: