Sunday, June 22, 2008

Won't you join me?

I spoke last month about making some changes and combining my blogs. I've done that to some extent, but because I still had a separate scrap/craft related blog I was finding it hard to keep on top of things and keep things balanced. This week I took the plunge and started a new blog on Typepad. I decided to make a clean break and start with a new platform. All the content from this blog has been imported there, which means I an taking my history with me, but still starting fresh.

I will also import all the craft content to the new spot over the next few days. I'm hoping the new place will be a balance of all the different aspects of my life, and maybe it will help me to achieve balance too? Maybe I'm asking for too much!

But I hope you will update your links and feeds to http://francineclouden.typepad.com/callaloo_soup/ and join me on this new portion of my blogging journey.

No comments: