Friday, January 25, 2008

I love flickr

I could get lost on this photo site. So many beautiful and inspiring images. I get serious camera and photographic envy, but I am also inspired to try new things with my camera. Recently I have been doing a lot of browsing in the Explore section. Every day the people at Flickr choose 500 photos that they refer to as Interestingness. It's really the best way to describe this astonishing collection of photos. Here are a "few" that I've added to my favourites.


1. table for one please., 2. Tigrinho >(^ ^)<, 3. after breakfast, 4. Untitled, 5. Döndü, 6. sinulog street parade 07, 7. Some more paw action., 8. DSCN2460, 9. "teschi" vivaci, 10. Bus at the end ... The end, 11. Two Twolips, 12. Flat beauties, 13. Last Hurrah, 14. Splash, 15. Untitled, 16. ..Take" A" Break.., 17. little star, 18. And so I quit the police department and got myself a steady job, 19. day 64: lemon tart, 20. Reds, 21. Sunshine, 22. Struck by Cupid's Arrow, 23. ., 24. see spot fly, 25. Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Buttercream, 26. project runway, 27. Untitled, 28. HOLIDAY TIMES, 29. colourful casa, 30. muffin, 31. Unheard Call, 32. Strawberry Mountain, 33. Quasi quasi mi leggo il giornale dentro una barchetta sul lago, un pò leggo un pò mi stupisco!, 34. Winter White :: Wednesday, 35. wall o' art #2, 36. momiji cup

Go check them out, but be warned, you won't complete your to-do list today!

No comments: