Monday, June 11, 2007

The sun is shining, the future looks bright,

It's a good thing. Life that is. Do I sound all Martha? In fact my plan for the next little while is to make like Martha and get my house in order. Literally and figuratively. Literally because it's currently a wreck, and also my Mum is going to be visiting next month. And we all know how that goes. Figuratively because I spend too much time faffing about and not getting what I want done in a day done.

I'm feeling very positive this week and the sun isn't even shining. I have plans, I have the support of friends like Lucy and Marci, and Lucas of course. I'm busy laying the ground work on a couple of exciting projects, and I have some good news to share (soon), and I am tickled to be planning secret plans with good friends.

I'm excited about my Mum's visit, we haven't seen each other since January 2006. But also sad because I so wish Vernell could come too (buy a ticket Vern!). We haven't been all together since my Dad's passing three years ago and it's long overdue. I think one of my secret plans will be to ensure that we spend Christmas together this year. Yeah, I like how that sounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DON'T BOTHER TO PUT YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER. I HAVE GONE THROUGH A 360 degrees make over.
Ha! Today is my funeral