Thursday, June 14, 2007

Link it up Thursday

I just invented that so I can share some links of favourite blogs with you. These are divided up the way I have them in Google Reader.

Arts and Crafts

Balzer Designs
Red Velvet Art
Wish Jar

Challenges and Inspiration

A Fancy Word for Simple
How Much is Too Much
One Little Word
Skulls

General Design (total eye candy here)

Design Sponge
Oh Joy

Life

Jen Lemen
Tongue in Cheek

Photography

Her Space My Space
3191


This is just the tip of the iceberg as far as the blogs I read go. I have a huge section called Scrapbooking (blogs about scrapbooking or by scrapbookers). Will share more over time. What blogs or websites are your must-reads?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting these francine. I love links! I really like tongue in cheek.

april said...

Thanks for the cool links francine!

Snoskred said...

Hi, it's Snoskred here. I've recently become a blogging chick and have set myself a challenge to comment on as many Blogging Chick blogs as I can. So that's why I'm here. ;)

I'm a major Google Reader fan too, I have way too many favourite sites to list but I have a sidebar full of them. ;) I hate being cold too, its very cold here now because we are having winter.

Snoskred
http://snoskred.blogspot.com/