Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It snowed today

And yesterday. Yes, you heard me right. SNOW. On my freshly dug and planted garden. Luckily it was just a dusting, and it didn't stick. I am hoping that the earth was warmed up enough to battle off the frost. But I'm worried about the cherry trees in my in-laws' garden. I'm sure they were already in bloom with the two weeks of warm weather we had, so this turn of events could mean little or no cherries this year (free ones that is). I love cherries, I think they might be my favourite part of the European summer. But I digress....

A rain snow mix is predicted every day for the rest of the week. Woe is me.

2 comments:

sollie said...

Yep, weather is crazy!! We had ice rain this morning and now the sun is out. I'm sure it's freezing cold but I haven't been out yet so I can't tell. It's the best weather to scrap so that's what I'll do today.

sollie said...

Oh yes, if you want to chat every now and then we can chat with MSN messenger. We have the same time so it's not so difficult as chatting to someone in the US or Australia.
This is my hotmailaddy isoldepyncket@hotmail.com