Sunday, December 24, 2006

Let the celebrations begin!!

The fruit cake is baked
The ginger beer and sorrel are bottled
The second gingerbread house is complete
Lucas made the traditional buche de noel
There are gifts under the tree
The stockings are stuffed
Some cards even got mailed.
I think it's official, let's party!


We are heading to Lucas' parents tonight to celebrate Reveillon with them, and other family and friends. Tomorrow Lucas and I will celebrate the Caribbean way with a huge lunch of all my favourite foods. I get to have two Christmases. Aren't I lucky?

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the very best to you and your family. Where do you get sorrel?! Oh, what a veritble feast you'll be enjoying.

Anonymous said...

Joyeux Noël!!!

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. This maybe my first or second visit. But I definitely will bookmark this and visit more often.

Anonymous said...

Hey Francy, hope you had a great Xmas! All the best for the New Year.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Francine!