Saturday, December 02, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Actually it isn't really. Since Lucas' birthday is on December 7th and we are celebrating with friends on the 9th, we are holding off on putting up decorations so that we won't overshadow his birthday. So in the meantime I am working on my decorations and stashing them away until the 10th. I had an assignment from Diversity Designs to design a Christmas table, and can't wait to show it off. Not just yet, I'll wait until it is live on the site. But I can't resist showing a sneak peek!


I've also been on a serious shopping kick of late. And not for gifts, for me. That has got to stop! Not only do we need to think about gifts but also the expenses of moving. I am really looking forward to the major Ikea shopping trip in my future. Did I mention that the largest store in Europe is a mere 45 minutes away from us? Merry Christmas to me!

No comments: