- you wake up in sunlight to the sound of your neigbour trimming his lawn and hedges
- your cat, who has spent the last 4 months doing little more than sleeping and eating is now running crazily around the apartment, staring out the window, and jumping out to attack you unawares
- your neighbours have their windows open (not us yet, no way no how, maybe tomorrow)
- you keep thinking it's 4;30 p.m. but it's actually 7:30 p.m.
- the idea of ice cream doesn't sound ridiculous at all
- you actually contemplate going for a walk, just because (emphasis on contemplate)
- you can go down to check the mail without wearing a jacket
- your husband left the heater on low and you didn't even notice
- you have this strange urge to clean all the windows
- you decide that maybe, just maybe you should shave your legs.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
You know it's Spring when.....
Posted by Francine at Tuesday, April 04, 2006