Saturday, December 17, 2005

It's Saturday

Being sick is really no fun. Every night I go to bed thinking that all I need is a good night's sleep and I'll wake up the next morning feeling better and full of energy to face my to do list, but so far it hasn't happened. I spent the better part of today on the couch watching TV and surfing the net. More TV than net though. Mainly BBC Prime. I'm too sick to make any sense of French.

We have a new family member! My Mum got a new dog yesterday. Her name is Zoe. Isn't she cute? One of our dogs, Nala, had to be put to sleep a few weeks ago. It will be really strange to go home and not see Nala there waiting to greet me, making her typical snuffly noises and baring her teeth in a doggy grin.

Which reminds me. We have FOUR days left before we leave and I have so much to do! I'm hoping that I feel better enough tomorrow to get my baking done, as well as finishing my cards so that I can mail them out on Monday.

Then start packing. I'm really excited so I'm hoping that the rush of the last few days won't stress me out too much and kill my excitement.


"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
Angela Monet

No comments: