Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Bits and Pieces

First: I'm still feeling crappy today. I'm not very sick, but sick enough for me to notice it. You know that in between sickness? Where you're not sick enough to be in bed, but you do feel miserable? I hope it passes soon (like NOW!) because I am getting just about zero done.

Next: Remember I mentioned making something cute for a friend? Somewhere in this entry. Well she got it at last , so now I can post pictures of it on here.


She's going to add photos of her daughters to the tags and keep this on her desk at work. I am so happy that she likes it because she is da bomb!

Finally: Been playing around online with all those silly quizzes that tell you all about yourself, suposedly. Here are the results of two of them.

7 Gypsies
You are 7 GYPSIES paper!
Oh la la...you are sophisticated and enjoy fine
wine and a candlelight dinner. You envision
travelling the world someday. Your scrapbook
pages are elegant and well thought out.


Which Scrapbooking Paper Collection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla






Your Hidden Talent

You are both very knowledgeable and creative.
You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential.
Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them.
As long as you don't stop working on your dreams, you'll get there.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

No comments: