Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy May Day!!!!

I am really happy that it is May. Not only because it started out right with a beautiful warm sunny day, but because I leave in a few days and head home to Barbados and Grenada for about two and a half weeks!! I'll be spending my birthday there, and I am really looking forward to hitting the beach every day. I am already dreaming of all the photos I will take. I think my interest in photography will give me a very different perspective when I look at all the familiar sights.

I will have Internet access so I will keep this blog updated with my adventures and my daily photos. It's been two years since I've been back so there are a million things I want to see and do. And eat! Oh my goodness, the diet will be out the window!

The only down side is that Lucas won't be with me. Sometimes things just don't work out the way you'd like I guess. But I'll be bringing him lots of good rum back, so he'll be happy. And maybe a miracle will happen and he will fly down to surprise me on my birthday. A girl can dream right?

1 comment:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

We just got home from a 7 day cruise...Grenada was my favorite port! Have fun being home and being at the beach!