Tuesday, November 20, 2007

'Tis the Season. Already

I didn't even get a chance to talk about Fall. There was Halloween, and then suddenly it seems to be winter. And I am in the Christmas spirit already. Unlike my friends stateside there's no Thanksgiving standing in the way of my favourite holiday of the year. (There is Lucas' birthday on December 7th, but I'm being a bad girl this year and sneaking Christmas stuff in early.) I have even, get this, started on making my cards and tree ornaments and other decor. I am even planning the handmade gifts I want to give! The stores are putting out the decorations, and there seems to be this bustle in the air. I hate to admit it, but even though I have had tropical Christmases for most of my life, the cooler weather and shorter days really make me feel Christmasy. I don't even seem to need to hear Christmas music like usual (but can someone back home please let me know when the radio stations start playing it so that I can listen online? Thanks.)


I'll probably be spending most of my time working on Christmas related projects from now on (ok and some birthday ones too!) I'll be posting sneaks here from time to time, but all the details will be going up on my designs blog, so be sure to check it out too. And don't be surprised if you find a holiday card from me in your mail box. This just might be the year I get it together enough to mail them out!

No comments: