Thursday, February 15, 2007

I have the most amazing husband

So last night after dinner I suddenly had a hankering for ice-cream. Which in itself is weird because I never want ice-cream during winter. Then I noticed that Lucas disappeared into the kitchen and I heard some noises. Didn't put the two things together until he re-appeared several minutes later with bowls of strawberry-kiwi sorbet! We had an ice-cream maker that died months ago, but he kept the outer bowl part in the freezer (which I'd been complaining about cause it takes up too much room). He blended frozen strawberries and fresh kiwi, added some Splenda and mixed it up in the frozen bowl, and voila, sorbet. I love that guy!

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

ohhh- that sounds like a keeper - yummie. Though can't complain either- LOL! Have a wonderful day Francine!!!

Anonymous said...

so nice and lovely!

mine died too 3 years ago or so, didn't remember, but it's the freeze thing who die!

ooops!

happy valentine!


{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr