Friday, February 09, 2007

A goal reached

One year ago, or just about, I set a goal to have my layouts published. And more specifically to be published in Creating Keepsakes, the number one scrapbooking magazine, and also my favourite. Other scrappers seeking publication talk about breaking the CK barrier and yesterday I did it. One of my dreams come true: a scrapbooking layout published in Creating Keepsakes.

I am beyond excited of course, and actually it still hasn't really sunk in. I've been trying for this so long that it's pretty surreal. I probably won't believe it for real until I see it in print right in front of me.

But this is a pretty good way to start the year!

3 comments:

Keianna said...

How exciting Fran !!! I can't wait to see it in print and be able to say that I know you :-) LOL

~Jamie said...

CONGRATS! I am working towards the same goal right now!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having your layout published! Can't wait to see it!