Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bonjour! Buenos Dias!

Tomorrow I have to go have my level of French and Spanish tested at the temp agency. The French I am fine with, the Spanish not so much. I haven't spoken Spanish in years, not since I left Puerto Rico in 2001. But it's all part of my employment quest so I'll grin and bear it.

Exams don't usually worry me, if it's one thing I'm good at it's exams. It's the practical applications that are harder. So my real worry in all this, is when (if) I get called for an interview. Although usually interviews go pretty well for me. After all I only had 2 of them before getting my last job. True, it was the job from hell, but I guess that's not the point.

So tomorrow I will get nicely dressed, make-up and all and take a big step towards earning some money.

No comments: